FAQs 2017-07-03T17:51:03+00:00

Frequently Asked Questions

You need to apply to the Council for a permit to have a party in the park. Other things to consider are if there is access to electricity in the park. If not, we can supply a generator to power the amusement (at a cost).

Yes, Jumpabout Event & Party Hire is fully insured with an Australian Authorised Insurer. The policy is for $10,000,000 public liability. A copy of the certificate of insurance can be provided on request.

Some of our jumping castles are fitted with shower covers so intermittent showers are not a problem. If the rain is heavy and persistent and looks as though it may cause risk to the children’s safety, we will call you around 7am the day of your hire. If the weather is bad at your place, please ring us ASAP.

Basic prices without supervision include delivery, installation and pick up of the equipment. The set up of the inflatable equipment is always completed prior to the booking time commencing.

There is a requirement of water for the water slides. You will need to provide your own hose & tap.